Applications are invited from the needy/deserving students of all BS, Masters Students of all disciplines under the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship.
The application form can be obtained from KIU Website.
Complete application forms in all respect along the following documents must reach the Student’s Financial AID Office KIU Diamer Campus) on or before 10th December 2020.
- Handwritten Application (signed by the Student)
- Family Income certificate obtains from Assistant Commissioner/payslips in case of an employee of any organization.
- Valid Copy of CNIC of Student (Attested)
- Valid Copy of CNIC of (Father/Mother) (Attested)
- Copies of SSC, HSSC, and Results of Previous Semester (Attested)
- Copy of University Fee deposition Slip (Attested)
- Copy of University Fee structure (latest)
- Affidavit on Stamp paper will be obtained from the selected students only.
Those students who have been nominated for HEC Need/French Need/David Smith/Pak Us Aid Need-Based Scholarship/Central Asia Institute and Ehsaas UG Scholarship or availing any other scholarship from Govt. or any other organization will not be eligible for the said scholarship program.
Strict Action under rules will be taken against those students who are already selected for any of the above scholarships.
This should be taken as a legal binding statement.