Admissions for BS/Bachelor (4 years) degree programs are for spring and fall semester.
- The campus announces admissions for BS/Bachelor (4 years) degree programs for spring and Fall semester.
- Admission will be open to all eligible candidates as per following;
- From Gilgit Baltistan 80% of total seats in each discipline in each department.
- From all over Pakistan (excluding Gilgit-Baltistan) 20% of total seats in each discipline in each department.
- Foreign students seeking admission in the University shall be required to submit their applications through the HEC, Government of Pakistan. Such students shall be included in 20% as described in (b) above.
- Candidates shall be required to submit application forms (Annex-B), within the stipulated time, complete in all respects, along with the following documents duly attested by an officer (BPS-17) and above.
- Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C or equivalent examination certificates.
- Attested copies of detail marks certificates.
- Attested copy of character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate.
- Eleven passport size photographs.
- Migration certificate (original) within 15 days after admission.
- Attested copy of computerized national identity card or form ‘B’.
Note: For preferred/relevant subject 20 Marks will be added to the marks obtained in HSSC
- All the candidates shall be required to bring the relevant original documents for inspection by the Admission Committee.
- If any candidate fails to appear before the Admission Committee at the specified time and venue, he shall not be considered for admission and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate on merit.
- Candidate selected for admission must finalize the admission requirements within the notified period, failing which their right of admission will be forfeited and the admission will be offered to the next candidate on waiting list.
- Late admission will be allowed to only those candidates who are on waiting list. They will be informed about their selection by placing information on the University notice board and will be required to finalize the admission requirements within the notified period.
- The campus may suspend any particular discipline if the number of applicants is less than 10 or due to any other reasons. In such cases, the applicants may be considered for admission to another discipline subject to meeting prescribed eligibility criteria, merit and availability of seats.
The following categories of candidates shall not be eligible for admission:
- Candidate who has been ceased to be students of this University/ any other university on disciplinary grounds
- Candidate who is already registered in any degree program in any institute. In case of dual registration, admission of the student will be cancelled without any prior notice.
If a student fails to join a program during the first two weeks of the commencement of the semester as per announced schedule, his admission shall stand cancelled automatically without any notice.